Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Three Years!


Tomorrow, Matt and I will celebrate 3 years of wedded bliss!! It's been a whirlwind 3 years! 


July 31, 2010


Honeymoon in Jamaica


Home to WV for 2 days then packed up the Penske truck for Chicago, IL. 


We explored Chicago area for almost 2 years. Then, Matt graduated with his Masters of Divinity! 


We packed up the Penske truck again and headed north east to Grand Rapids, MI. 




We got the cutest puppy ever and Mildred Agnes taught us way more responsibility!! 

We've managed to do some traveling in between all the crazy! 


We visited several places in Germany! Cologne, Trier, Koblenz, and several other places! 

We went to South Carolina with my family! 

We've been home to WV, visited family in OH, and several states in between! 

I started my 4th job in 3 years 2 weeks ago and you are always so supportive and loving!! 





This is the boy I fell in love with in 2005 and became my husband, the man I fall in love with more and more every day we get to live life together! I love you Matt! 

So excited for our weekend up north in Michigan celebrating at an adorable B&B! 

1 comment: