Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Need A Little Sunshine


It's March 19 and I am in the midst of YET ANOTHER snow storm here in Michigan. I am throwing in the towel. I am done. I need sunshine and warmth ASAP! I can't handle much more snow and grey and wet and cold. I am at my wits end!!! 


So, browsing around the web and seeing all the spring and summer things, I thought I'd post a few of my favorite spring/summer pins and things from around the web. 

Fashion/beach wear: 
this outfit and all her others. and this yellow and coral and blue (my fave colors right now!) here

this bikini from Nordstrom. and this adorable cover-up from here


Love this look. Already purchased my fedora for this summer. Now I need that bathing suit! http://richesforrags.tumblr.com/post/40634277806


outfits like this one. mustard tights, cute dress. 




For the home: 


Loving this dome like vases (not sure of the actual name, I have seen terranium and chlome used) this one is from anthropologie.

The most adorable mason jar display of spring flowers. found here

Cute kitchen table display found from this adorable blog.

The perfect spring colors to feed my blue BALL jar addiction from this palette

Food: 

Ready for the farmers market to open back up so I can have fresh delicious veggies to make dishes like these. 


Viva La Fiesta Vegetarian Taco Salad


Adorable idea. Breakfast picnic. Matt and I love breakfast (and coffee)!!! I think this is even more adorable as the husband to be planned it for his bride the morning of their wedding. cute! 



These are a few of my favorite things and a few bright things to bring a little sunshine to my day. Hope it does yours as well! 

Tomorrow is spring... and we have 4 inches of snow outside. ugh! 



3 comments:

  1. So many wonderful finds! And I love ALL of those outfits. <3 It's finally getting warm here in Sacramento... and I can't wait to start working on my Spring collection.

    Exactly how warm does it get there in Michigan? Such a beautiful state, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for some warmer weather too. It feels like this cold season is never ending. It was sunny these last two days but still cold.
    Love all the pictures you choose. That taco salad looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is nasty! I love this state in the summer but there isn't enough of it. Love the outfit/suit choices! Darling!! SPRING COME QUICKER:)

    ReplyDelete