Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Beach Day & Blueberry Picking


I spent my day yesterday on the shores of Lake Michigan with two girl friends. 

It was a gloriously windy day! 




Last night we had our bible study and then this pup and I snuggled a lot! 



This morning I went blueberry picking with some girls from my new job! 




I brought them home and my husband immediately whipped up some blueberry pancakes with my friends boyfriend's Michigan made syrup smothered all over them! 
'


So yummy! 

Tonight, I'm off to dinner with a friend then we're packing up the pup and heading out to another friends house for a bon fire! 


Love summer days off here in Grand Rapids! 


Also, don't forget about the giveaway going on HERE! 

2 comments:

  1. I've got to go blueberry picking soon! I'm using a ton lately, in baking and smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!!! smoothies! great idea! haven't made them in a long time!

      Delete