Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013





Here we are, a new year. I can not believe it's 2013 already. 

I have been reflecting lately a lot on the past 2 and a 1/2 years of my life. It really has been a crazy couple years. Let me lay it out for you: 

May 2010: Graduated Nursing School 
June 2010: Took my boards. Worked full time. 
July 2010: Got married!! 
August 2010: From Honeymoon in Jamaica, to West Virginia, pack penske truck, move to northern suburbs of Chicago. 
October 2010: Start first nursing job
March 2011: Start second nursing job. 
October 2011-January 2012: Pray over where God will place us after Matt graduates in May. Applications for PhD programs go out. 
March 2012: Matt gets accepted to Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids. Wait listed at Baylor. We decide to head to MI to look at the town. 
May 2012: Matt's graduation
June 2012: Move from Chicago to Grand Rapids MI 
July 2012: Start my third nursing job

and settle in all over again..... 


It has been an eventful and life changing 2 years. I have learned how to adjust and that life is never what you imagine it will be like. 

So here we are in 2013. We are settled into our little apartment here in Michigan. The stories are quite true. Michigan is COLD and SNOWY! 

I have a lot of goals for this year. I am working on writing them out and putting them together in my mind. 

Obviously, one of them is blog more. So here I am. Back in the blog world. 

We'll see how this goes.... 

HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment