Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Music to my Ears


Matt and I have all the windows and blinds open today and our place seems so bright and shiney (something it hasn't been for quite some time). 

We were just sitting on the couch and I said "Matt LISTEN! It's BIRDS CHIRPING!!!" We both were giddy (even though I genuinely hate birds... sorry bird lovers. they scare me!) Signs of spring are popping up every day. I know, I know... I will shut up about spring eventually! I think for now though, I will continue to post about it every day. We're all in the spring fever phase right?!!?! 


Speaking of music to my ears... Matt and I haven't been to a concert in a long time. So today, I purchased tickets for a band that we both just sort of discovered and loved.

Lord Huron. 

So spring like and airy. So excited to see them live!!!

Take a listen. While you're at it I added Local Natives new album as well because I've been listening to it on vinyl nonstop lately! 

Enjoy! 


Spring 2013 by Katy Estel on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment